Tuesday 25 October 2011

Endless Complaints about Jupiter

Aaaarrrrgh! Jupiter, the new kitten has been driving me nuts! When he first started living in my room he was very sweet and cuddly. Now he's on a peeing run and causing us trouble. Also, once he first started to explore the house when we put him back in my room al he did was whine (meow) and complain until he got to explore again. Now he likes to play with Emma who sometimes disagrees with him (ok, really it seems she hates him). Today I also started to play with Emma. I was dragging one of the toys Mom and me got for Jupiter. The toy is just a mouse connected to a string connected to a stick. So, anyway I was dragging th mouse along the floor so Jupiter would jump out from under Mom's shelf and chase the mouse. My plan was I'd try to catch him when he leapt out and grab him. Instead, not only he, but Emma too pounced at the mouse and I was very surprised as I have never played with Emma before. Oh right, back to Jupiter. Well all I can say now is an evil spirit is living inside him. Oh, and Happy Halloween!

No comments: