Sunday 3 July 2011

School's Out

Sarah's last day of school was Wednesday. She and Margo have already registered at her new middle school. It was a sad time for Sarah to be taking leave of classmates.

This week the girls embark on a series of trips. I stay put and work. Grumble.

We also finished our music lessons. I wanted to share the songs I practised on. I can (or, at least, at one time, could) do a reasonable performance of each of these songs (usually minus the solo):
  • AC/DC, Back In Black
  • AC/DC, Thunderstruck 
  • The Beatles, Day Tripper
  • Cream, Sunshine Of Your Love
  • Creedence Clearwater Revival, Born On The Bayou
  • Heart, Barracuda
  • Jimi  Hendrix, Hey Joe 
  • Led Zeppelin, Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
  • Nirvana, Smells Like Teen Spirit
  • Oingo Boingo,  Private Life
  • Rush, Limelight
  • Tom Petty, Refugee
  • Weezer, Buddy Holly
  • Van Halen, Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
  • ZZ Top, Just Got Paid

No comments: