Sunday 7 June 2009

Bike race pace

On Hats off day in Burnaby there was a big parade and a bike race. I was in the 8 to 12 group. There also was a 5 to 7 bike race. The 5 to 7 bike race started out by a dash to there bike race. Then they got on there bikes [and helmets!] and rode the short course [1 lap].Soon it was my turn we got ready then we ran one lap around the course and dashed to our bikes. We rode up the hill then down then up then down then up and we turned into the finish line. We all got medals and goody bags. I could hardly breath! Luckily there was a juice box inside my goody bag and I had a drink.
Then me and my dad rode our bikes home and mom took the bus.

THE END
[just kidding]

2 comments:

amy said...

Sarah, sounds like you got to experience a little bit of the life of Lance Armstrong! Way to go! Looks like you had fun! Glad you had your juice box at the end too.

Amy Jo

Anonymous said...

Good job Sarah!!!!
You are growing so fast.
See you some time this summer.
Love Brenda